Sunday, October 01, 2006

Road Trippin' in Ireland


Well, my mother and I are having an extremely hard time of it, sitting in front of an open fire and chomping on a kitkat. We are staying in this house you can see above - Coolclougher House, Killarney. We are the only guests here at the moment and basically have the place to ourselves. It's quite something! We have just returned from a gruelling day of touring some of the most beautiful scenery Ireland has to offer. Basically there's not too much point me yapping on about it, but will try to insert some photos here.... We drove down along the Dingle Peninsula, and did the Slea Head Drive. Here goes.








As you can see we had a beautiful day and we have seen some pretty extraordinary scenery! I'm sure you will be delighted with tales of our travels when next you see one of us :)

Cheers!

Jessie & Jillian

1 comment:

becrowe said...

Geez I love readin your blog jessietaylaaah. That story about the spider was hilarious! :) Glad to see you're having a good time with 'yer mam' (how's my irish??) can't wait to chat soon. xox