Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Room!

Hey everyone,

Some slightly less grandiose photography for you today... my room in my new house!!



I live in a little place called Goatstown which is very suburban... and i'm told it's the suburb of Dublin in which I am least likely to get murdered, so that's nice...! Haha. My housemates are nice and the place is clean and cosy and nice. I'll be happy here. Oh and I think I'm getting a bike! Maybe tomorrow! so that'll be fun, even though my mother is convinced that that won't end well! But it should be ok.

Alright i better sign off!

See you later :)

J xx

2 comments:

becrowe said...

sooo, was that a picture of your room before it started to look like a bomb had hit it?? hahaha! i know what you're like taylaaah, you're not foolin' anyone! xox

Jessie said...

hey! i am a new woman! my room is tidy from now on - every day for the rest of my life! here's hopin'...!

ps it still looks like this! 3 days later!

j x