Saturday, February 10, 2007

Back in Europe, Back in Gear!

Hey there,

I've taken a bit of an extended hiatus over my 2 month holiday in Australia. It was only supposed to be 3.5 weeks, but then my trip was extended due to unforeseen circumstances. I arrived back in Ireland yesterday, the plane descending over snow covered hills and through grey skies, so a not-so-welcoming temperature of 0 degrees celsius!

As an homage to Australian weather, I think I'll post some photos of my holiday, the things I got up to, the fun I had. Just to delay the whole having-to-write a substantial blog thing.

I'm off to France on Wednesday to start uni again. Not feeling terribly in the mood for school, but hopefully that'll change sooner rather than later. Only one semester of coursework to go in my whole life... come on!

I'll write more again soon! Enjoy the photos.

Love Jess

No comments: